Monday 14 April 2014

Schedules, schedules, schedules

I'm not sure if you've ever had this problem, but bare with me.

Essentially it boils down to this:
Too many men, too little time. 

I find myself in the situation where my calendar is bursting. Every day of the week has at least one name on it. I'd love to show you my real calendar, since it looks kind of funny, but that would reveal names and that is not my style. I'm keeping things anonymous.

For example, last week looked like this:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
A mysterious Mister Someone for lunch (I haven't named him yet)
Mister Yellow in the evening

Thursday

Friday
Mister Turquoise

Saturday
Girls' night out, met a few guys. 
I left the bar with a tall, blonde guy. This particular one has to be named, but I haven't picked a colour yet.

Sunday
Mister Orange

So, you see, I'm getting a looooot of love. The guys I'm seeing right now don't really have to do any real work anymore, they just show up and I'm sold. No romantic dates, no flowers (except from Mister Yellow), no need to fuss about first impressions and ridiculous games. This goes for me as well, I don't have to curl my hair, wear flawless make up or 5 in heels every time we meet. Most of the time I do it anyway, since I love to look nice.

All of these Misters (Yellow, Turquoise and Orange) have seen me in sweat pants. Mister Turquoise has seen me in my ultimate moving outfit (i.e. ripped tights and an oversize tee, messy hair and no make up) and he didn't mind. Mister Orange is an athlete, so he likes to wear soft and comfy clothes. I usually wear a tank top and panties and curl up in his lap.

But yeah, back to my problem... I guess I should make some serious choices at some point. Which ones should I keep, which ones should I let go? Is there any need for me to go out and meet new people anymore? I like all my Misters. Some more than others, but I don't really want to let anyone go.. Damn.

I actually uninstalled Tinder a while back, because I didn't have the time to meet anyone new. And I'm not sure if I have the energy to meet anyone new either.

I need an assistant to fix my schedules. Interested?

I'd really like to meet the perfect guy, the one that would make everyone else trivial. My prince in shining armour, the father of my future children. Did I make you laugh? I couldn't keep a straight face. :D

"Kitty doesn't need a boyfriend. Kitty wants a tiger, meow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment