Tuesday 22 April 2014

Meeting Mister Gold

Have you ever heard of a guy so dreamy and perfect, too good to be true?

Meet Mister Gold.

He's 31. Accomplished in his field. Drives a reeeeeeeally expensive German car. Has two (!) boats. Speaks six languages. Oh, and did I mention that he's ridiculously good-looking? Tall, dark and handsome. He's into triathlon and goes to the gym five times a week. You can imagine what his body looks like. And feels... Just the way I like it.
I'm having trouble focusing.

So, that's the guy I'm meeting today. It's our first official date, and I'm freaking out. He's gonna pick me up from work with his freakishly nice cabriolet. I never knew I'd be so turned on by a guy with fancy cars, boats and stuff, but I amaze myself daily. I'm wearing torn jeans, a leather jacket and golden Ray-Bans, my hair is all messy and I have no makeup except for my bright red lipstick. Yeah, I look nice.

He's taking me out on his boat on Friday. He joked around about having me wear my bikini (just like last Monday), laying on the deck, sunbathing. It doesn't really sound that bad now that I think of it. A bit cold, but I can manage.

Why am I this excited? I don't normally feel this way.

I need to clear my calendar for Mister Gold. He needs some serious Kitty time this week.
Bye, random guys!

I tried to dump Mister Orange today. He disappointed me by "flying solo" - he did something by himself that we usually do together and I'm a bit hurt. I'm not talking about sex, haha. We have a sort of a hobby together and now he's way ahead of me... The dumping part didn't work out as I planned. He laughed in his cute manner and I couldn't be angry at him. He just gets away with anything. I hate when that happens.

Oh, and I'm planning to run away from Mister Turquoise. He's freaking me out. I'm not sure what to think of him anymore. Sometimes I think he's just trying to push me to be his wifey, although I've told him on several occasions that I'm not really into relationships at the moment. I need to plan a strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment