Wednesday 4 June 2014

Crushed, part II


I met my crush again yesterday. He came to my work. I looked terrible, smelled even worse and had an oversized dress on. No makeup, as always. 

He had an awful day and wanted me to cheer him up. 
We had the weirdest discussion, it lasted for over an hour. We kept telling each other funny stories about Tinder, odd dates and our single lives. We discussed relationships, sex, our mutual friends and and and and. The whole conversation just went sideways soooooo many times. He told me that he's a good boy, he claimed that I bring out the worst qualities in him. He tried to make me believe he's ordinary, like vanilla. That's why I named him Mister Vanilla.

I've never met anyone that flirty. Not ever. He's sort of crazy, but in a good way. We're so similar. I can't hide my crazy when I'm with him.

After I got home, I sent him a message on Facebook, apologizing for being so weird. He added me as a Facebook friend and we chatted for hours. I said good night to him at 1 a.m. He had to be at work at 7:30 today, I felt to sorry for keeping him up.

After chatting with him for a few minutes today, he asked me for drinks on Friday. My thoughts right now:

Fuck butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with him.

Oh, by the way, I asked my friend about Mister Vanilla. She told me that she'd never ever date him, because she met him when he was sort of, well, let's just say that he wasn't as hot as he is today. She predicted that Mister Vanilla and I have hooked up before Saturday. I'm dying to prove her wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment