Thursday 7 August 2014

Best thing you never had

Remember Mister Blonde?
He was my favourite hockey player. Hands down, the best ass I've ever seen. We stopped seeing each other because Mister Blonde hadn't gotten over his semi-girlfriend. I deleted him from my Tinder contacts, unfriended him on Facebook and didn't text him back. I stopped reading his blog and to be honest, I forgot about him altogether.

If I didn't have Mister Yellow, I know I would have been really heartbroken about not seeing Mister Blonde anymore. I guess I just had the perfect distraction.


Four months of radio silence.
Until last Thursday, that is.

Mister Blonde texted me, asked me how I've been, how I've spent my summer and yada yada. I gawked at my phone. Why did he message me? It was he who wanted to stop seeing me, I just had to go along with it. I asked him why he texted me. He didn't give me a reason, he just told me that he liked talking with me and missed my silly anecdotes. He's doing really well in his life. He just started his own company and it's going just like he planned. I'm really happy to hear that.

Thing is, I'm not sure what to think of the whole thing. I told Mister Blonde that I don't want to be friends with him - I don't have sex with my friends (or become friends with people I've had sex with, thank you very much). He said that he didn't have an ulterior motive, he just wanted to talk with me and see how it feels. He hasn't suggested that we meet. I guess he just wants someone to talk to.

Today he asked me if I consider him short. He's 6ft1in (182 cm) tall, which is almost okay. I really like much taller guys, just like the ones I'm seeing at the moment (updates coming up!). But yeah, I told him that all the guys that I date are taller than 6ft2in (185cm), although being tall is nothing compared to being smart and funny. I have to admit, Mister Blonde is one of the sexiest guys I've ever dated. He's funny, he's exceptionally smart and he's good-looking. I loved the way he used to touch me, tease me, until I begged for him to get undressed.

He told me I'm the one that got away. He remembers every conversation we had. He's genuinely interested in me, my work and my life. Feels really weird.

Now I'm thinking about him....


No comments:

Post a Comment