Wednesday 6 August 2014

Boys of Summer


Ok guys, I know you're dying to hear about the men I'm dating at the moment. Here's a quick recap of what's going on:

Mister White is a gorgeous and funny guy. I met him a few weeks ago when I visited my brother. They actually live a block away from each other.
It was extremely nice to spend an evening with him. We tried to watch a movie, but kept talking and kissing and and and and... Well, I just know that the movie featured Robert Downey Jr, I have no idea what else was going on. Haha.
I stayed the night, even though I could just have walked a few yards to be "home". I told him that I wasn't going to sleep with him, because I know he wouldn't call me after... I was "home" at 7 a.m., when Mister White had to leave for work.
He thinks I'm high-maintenance and maybe a bit difficult, but he loves spending time with me. Or at least that's what he told me. Well, of course I seem high-maintenance compared to all the easy chicks he usually hangs out with. I'll be his challenge.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot... He's not a hockey player. He plays basketball. And he's like 6ft5in tall. I can live with that.

Mister Vanilla and I work together, so it would never have worked out between us. We never went out for a real date, because there's always something in the way... We did share a few cups of coffee together though. I still like him a lot. We talk almost every day. Right now he's on the other side of the globe and I kind of miss him. That's my little secret, don't tell him about that. ;)

Mister Shade is my Swedish lover. I met him in June when I visited my relatives in Sweden. He's gorgeous, he looks like Alexander SkarsgÄrd and is just yummy in every single way. He could be a little taller, though. ;) Just kidding, he's perfect. I've met him twice, and now I'm planning a new trip to Sweden in September. One weekend a month is pure perfection. I'll share details about our encounters in a few weeks.
Mmmmmmmmmm. Yeah. Swedish guys are hot.
There are three more guys that I really don't want to talk about yet. One of them could become the future father of my children. I met him in another city, a hundred miles from my home. It was during the worst thunderstorm I've ever seen, the streets were flooded with water. We stayed huddled under a bus stop waiting for the rain to pass. He asked me out. Our first date lasted 72 hours. I'm meeting him later today... I think I've developed sort of a crush on him. Let's just say that if something serious happens, you'll know about it.
The two other guys are just for fun, I guess. One is madly in love with me, wants to spend every waking hour with me - the other just wants to talk about our favourite TV show and fuck me. I actually like the latter one.

..And a little something about the guys I've let go:

Mister Ink was fabulous. I absolutely loved to be around him. His hands were all over my body all the time, he taught me stuff and made me smile when I felt sad. The reason it all ended was because he booty called me. He asked me for "lunch" at his place, and when we I there, he didn't have anything ready. He hadn't shopped for any food either. Ahh, I was so frustrated... I actually thought that it would have been nice to spend a few hours together before returning to work, but turns out he just wanted to fuck me. I've got guys that actually care about me, thank you very much.

Mister Yellow and I work together nowadays. Yeah, who would have thought? It feels weird. REALLY weird. I still want him and it hurts. I have to meet him next week with a few other guys and I'm wondering what our business meeting will look like. I'll have to bring a napkin, just to stop me from drooling all over the table.

There was a time in June when I almost fell in love. I was dating this guy for two weeks. He took me climbing - in fact, he was my private teacher.. After our class he asked me out for sushi and I said yes. Sparks flew, it felt magical. Until he met my brother. My brother just hated him. Long story short: my brother told me to dump the douche and I did. Phew. That was close.

No comments:

Post a Comment