Thursday 28 August 2014

Tuesday love

Tuesday night.
Mister Fire invited me to spend the night at his place.
He had the day off, so I left work early. 
He answered the door in his underwear. He pulled me close and kissed me. I forgot to breathe for a second. "I missed you", he said.

Yada yada yada, my phone rang and I had to work for an hour or so. As I answered a few emails Mister Fire just sat there in front of me, staring at me. I couldn't stop smiling.

We cooked together. I was chopping veggies, he kept touching me all over. I put down the knife and dragged him to the bedroom where we stayed for over an hour. I sort of forgot that I was starving! Afterwards we took a long shower together as we always do. I couldn't stop giggling when he washed me.


We had dinner three hours after my arrival. He lit candles, put on soft jazz and just sat there, looking gorgeous. It felt like a dream.

Mister Fire and I don't do "normal" stuff together. We've never watched tv or even a movie. Tuesday night he gave me a massage. He knows my body better than Mister Black or Mister Grey, although we've spent such a short time together. Things escalate quite quickly when we're together... We ended up having sex on his living room floor. My knees are killing me right now, because his carpet burned the skin right off them. I didn't even notice, I was too busy feeling loved.

We had the most amazing night ever. I actually thought that my friends wouldn't believe me when I tell them about him. 

My favourite quotes from Tuesday night:
"You're not 'just good enough'. You're my dream and I want you." 
"You're not just a match, you're a catch. Good night, sweetie."
"You're like fireworks and ecstasy all rolled into one. I can't get enough of you."


Why do I feel this sad?
Oh yeah, because he's a poly and it breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment